Guest Housing is available on the University of Washington campus for the August 2016 MLA West Coast Chapter Meeting. Housing is first come, first served so please reserve your room soon. There are several events occurring in August and rooms will fill up quickly. If possible, Verletta recommends requesting a West Campus room. The West Campus housing was recently renovated and is quite nice. For rates, housing options, and amenities, please see the Guest Housing Reservation Page. Please note that a deposit is required to hold your reservation.
Reserving Campus Housing
Campus Housing may be reserved using the Conference Services Housing Reservation Form.
- For Guest Type, select “You are a visiting faculty or staff member”
- Under the “If you are a Visiting Faculty, Staff Member, etc.” section include the following information:
- UW Contact: Verletta Kern
- UW Department or Organization: UW Libraries
- UW Contact Email: email@example.com
Questions about campus housing may be directed to Verletta Kern at firstname.lastname@example.org