The Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Music Library Association invites you to join us! Membership benefits include:
- voting rights in membership elections.
- the ability to run for office within the chapter or assist with committees and task forces.
- attendance at the Spring annual meeting.
- a base of colleagues eager to help answer your music-related questions!
Membership rates are $20 for individuals and may be paid online. There are two options for becoming a member:
- Become a national MLA member and PNW chapter member simultaneously:
- Sign into MLA website and select Membership Info and initiate renewal process
- Select membership modifier that applies to your chapter and level of membership (e.g., Chapter-only, Pacific Northwest Librarian 2016-2017). This is the same process used for adding a IAML membership to a MLA national membership.
- Join just the Pacific Northwest Chapter members (please note that you must register when using the system for the first time):
New to PNWMLA? Apply for our travel grant to attend the annual chapter meeting. This travel grant is open to all first-time attendees of chapter meetings. A call for applications will be posted each Fall on our website, listserv, and in our newsletter. We would love to meet you at an upcoming meeting!
Are you a student or early career librarian interested in music librarianship and archival work? Check out MLStEP (Music Library Student & Emerging Professionals). More information can be found at the MLStEP website, and the PNW chapter liaison can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Pacific Northwest Chapter’s listserv at:
Pingback: Travel Grant Opportunity: Apply for the Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Music Library Association’s Annual Meeting | SLAIS