The Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Music Library Association invites you to join us! Membership benefits include:
- voting rights in membership elections.
- the ability to run for office within the chapter or assist with committees and task forces.
- attendance at the Spring annual meeting.
- a base of colleagues eager to help answer your music-related questions!
Membership rates are $20 for individuals and may be paid online. There are two options for becoming a member:
- Become a national MLA member and PNW chapter member simultaneously:
- Sign into MLA website and select Membership Info and initiate renewal process
- Select membership modifier that applies to your chapter and level of membership (e.g., Chapter-only, Pacific Northwest Librarian 2016-2017). This is the same process used for adding a IAML membership to a MLA national membership.
- Join just the Pacific Northwest Chapter members (please note that you must register when using the system for the first time):
New to PNWMLA? Apply for our travel grant to attend the annual chapter meeting. This travel grant is open to all first-time attendees of chapter meetings. A call for applications will be posted each Fall on our website, listserv, and in our newsletter. We would love to meet you at an upcoming meeting!
Join the Pacific Northwest Chapter’s listserv at: